Rashakai Economic Zone (REZ), the flagship project of KPEZDMC is spread over an area of 1000 acres. This project will be conceptualized from its initial stages by KPEZDMC, giving the zone resident industrialists of REZ an additional benefit of being an exceptionally pre-planned economic zone of international standards.
Rashakai Economic Zone is strategically located on M1 Motorway at the intersection and links to CPEC through Burhan interchange. REZ also serves as a bridging post to Northern Areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and has close proximity to the Afghan border. Due to this central position of the economic zone in the province, the company foresees it to be the imminent trade hub of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Rashakai Economic Zone will have the infrastructure of international standards including the facility of one window operation to support the industrialists. The zone enterprises will have access to all amenities like water treatment plants, vocational training facilities, state of the art IT systems, security, uninterrupted water and energy supply. The zone enterprises will relish the advantages of expo center in the residential area, which is planned by Federal Government on an area of 50 acres to promote exports of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in particular and all over Pakistan in general.
Based on the strengths of the connected districts and resource pool, the economic zone has a predominant investment feasibility for industries in fruit & food packaging, textile, and auto manufacturing. The central location also provides opportunities for industrial set ups involving marble processing, furniture, electrical products, pharmaceuticals, Matchbox manufacturing, sugar mills, tobacco, and juices.
The following is a list of raw material resources pool that REZ has access to;
- Gem Stones, Metal Ores, Soap Stone, Magnesium and Phosphate at Abbottabad (150 KM from Rashakai)
- Established clusters of hand & power looms, foot wears & Sugarcane at Charsadda (30KM)Gem Stones and Metallic Ores at Malakand (48KM from Rashakai)
- Gem stones, Marble/Granite at Lower Dir (120 KM from Rashakai)
- Sugarcane and Tobacco at Mardan (10KM from Rashakai)
- Wheat, Maize, Tobacco, Maize, Rice, Sugar Cane, Mustard, Water melon, Musk Melon, Apricot, Guava, Pear, Peaches, Plum, Citrus and Mulberry plantations at Swabi (30 KM from Rashakai)
Economic Zone Specifics:
- Area of Industrial Estate: 1000 Acres
- Total Number of Plots: (Information will be provided soon)
- Available Plot Size: (Information will be provided soon)
- Reserved Commercial Area: (Information will be provided soon)
- Amenity Area (Roads, Mosque, Parks): (Information will be provided soon)
Get Updates about RASHAKAI ECONOMIC ZONE
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get every update about Rashakai Economic Zone to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.