Rashakai is one of the famous towns of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It is located at Nowshera-Mardan Road. Rashakai Town gained importance after the Construction of M1 Motorway in 2007.
Now Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government has decided to construct ‘China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) City’ on Islamabad-Peshawar Motorway near Rashakai as well.
Rashakai Economic Zone Google MAP (Official)
Latest News From Rashakai Economic Zone
- Rashakai SEZ has a Strategic Significance For Pakistan’s Economy Growth-Chairman BOI
- Ground Breaking of Rashakai Zone scheduled in May: Makhdum Khusro Bakhtiar
- Pakistan, China agree to lease out SEZ at Rashakai to contracting firm CRBC
- Mardan Will Prosper With Completion Of Rashakai SEZ
- $130m likely investment in Rashakai SEZ under CPEC
- KP CM Directs Early Completion of Rashakai Economic Zone
- Chinese Ambassador briefed on the progress of Rashakai Economic Zone under CPEC
- Chinese Company to Setup Mineral Industrial Park in Rashakai SEZ
- Linking of Gadoon to Rashakai Zone Demanded
- Four Key Areas Under CPEC Prioritized